Series 61 Modutrol IV Motors non-spring return floating control motors used with controllers that provide a switched spdt or floating output to operate dampers or valves.
- Integral junction box provides NEMA 3 weather protection if motor is mounted in the upright position.
- Motor and circuitry operate from 24 Vac.
- Quick-connect terminals are standard--screw terminal adapter is available.
- Adapter bracket for matching shaft height of older motors is available.
- Motors have field adjustable stroke (90 to 160 degrees).
- Integral auxiliary switches are available factory mounted, or can be field added.
- All models have dual shafts (slotted and tapped on both ends).
- All models have auxiliary switch cams.
- Fixed torque throughout the entire voltage range.
- Motors are designed for either normally open or normally closed valves and dampers.