Two-way on-off low voltage valves consist of an actuator and valve assembly for controlling the flow of hot water.
- All models may be installed without disassembling the valve.
- Compact construction for easy installation.
- Manual opener (on all models, except straight-through, normally open valves) for valve operation on power failure; valve returns to automatic position when power is restored.
- Complete powerhead may be removed or replaced without breaking plumbing line connections or draining the system.
- ”Quick Fit" pushbutton powerhead makes it easy to remove for service.
- Series 5000 replacement powerhead is backward compatible with series 1000 zone valves.
- Innovative motor technology offers silent operation, water hammer resist and longer life.