This easy-to-wire damper includes a 24-volt motor used to control circulating air in HVAC systems. The ZD is a power close and spring open damper used when a normally-open damper is required. It's typically used with TrueZONE® and other electronic zoning systems.
- Kevlar gearing reduces wear, more than doubling damper life.
- Adjustable range stops.
- Mechanical visual position indicator for damper status.
- Solid construction using extruded aluminum frame and blades.
- Parallel blade design for low leakage performance.
- Quieter operation with fewer blades.
- Simple, easy-to-wire, two-wire installation.
- Reliable, strong, 24-volt spring-return motor.
- Fail-safe, normally open operation.
- Compatible with conventional and networked zoning.
- Ordering Instructions: Order ZD (dimension 1) x (dimension 2). (Motor is always mounted on dimension 2 side.) For example, ZD10x8 is a 10 in. x 8 in. damper with the motor on the 8 in. side; but a ZD8x10 is a 8 in. x 10 in. damper that has the motor on the 10 in. side.
- Damper can be installed in any orientation (mounting side can be on either the bottom or the side of the duct).