NETBRAZE Quick Coil, 5 Inch Dia, Composition: Silver 14-1/2 - 15-1/2 Percent, Phosphorus 4.8 - 5.2 Percent, Copper, 285 deg F Melting
NetBraze 15 is an excellent HVAC and refrigeration industry standard Phos copper - silver brazing alloy for joining copper to copper without using a with a wide melting range of 285 deg F, brazing loosely fit joint assemblies is not difficult. This versatile alloy is also able to penetrate tight fitting connections at or above its liquidus temperature. Use NetBraze White Brazing flux when brazing brass. Not recommended for steel, aluminum or specialty metal applications.
- 1190 deg F solidus temperature
- 1475 deg F liquidus temperature
- 1320 - 1530 deg F brazing range
- Joint clearances of 0.002 to 0.005 Inch
- A ductile coil of phos copper alloy, allows you to forget about sticks and stubs and enjoy up to 22 ft of non-stop brazing