Revolv is dedicated to bringing efficient comfort to the manufactured and mobile home market. The MG1E is a downflow gas furnace capable of providing 56,000 BTU of heating at 80% AFUE. Designed for easy installation in a variety of manufactured and modular homes, the MG1E features a small footprint and is HUD-compliant. The MG1E includes an efficient ECM blower motor, allowing for powerful airflow at the fraction of the energy cost as a traditional PSC motor. Featuring a factory-installed coil box, the MG1E is ready to pair with an AC unit out of the box. With durable construction and a dependable warranty, the Revolv MG1E is a reliable solution for your manufactured home heating needs.
- With a robust cabinet designed to fit the standard MH footprint, the MG1E is Revolv's most economical, HUD-compliant gas furnace.
- Sealed Combustion System: Vents exhaust gas directly outdoors and draws in 100% outside air for the burner.
- Easy Open Pawl Latch: Secures the door firmly for transit, yet allows easy removal for access.
- Large, Effective Air Filter: Room air is cleaner with this permanent washable filter.
- High-Efficiency Drum Heat Exchanger: Delivers optimum heat transfer with low air resistance.
- Appliance Quality Door: Protects against rust and other corrosion. Baked enamel finish allows for easy cleaning.
- Fully Insulated Cabinet: Insures minimized heat loss and quiet operation.
- Reliable Burner with uniform flame pattern extends the life of the heat exchanger.