The MG1 Series furnace is designed for all sizes of manufactured and modular homes. These units incorporate high efficiency, reliability, and low maintenance. Units may be installed free standing in a utility room or enclosed in an alcove or closet. MG1 Series furnaces are available in A/C adaptable or A/C ready, with or without coil cavity box and many burner options.
• Sealed Combustion System: Vents exhaust gas directly outdoors and draws in 100% outside air for the burner.
• Easy Open Pawl Latch: Secures the door firmly for transit, yet allows easy removal for access.
• Choice of Air Conditioning Options: From 2 to 4 tons A/C ready.
• Large, Effective Air Filter: Room air is cleaner with this permanent washable filter.
• High Efficiency Drum Heat Exchanger: Delivers optimum heat transfer with low air resistance.
• Appliance Quality Door: Protects against rust and other corrosion. Baked enamel finish allows for easy cleaning.
• Fully Insulated Cabinet: Insures minimized heat loss and quiet operation.
• Reliable Burner: With uniform flame pattern extends life of heat exchanger